Mini-stop Mango Float

I woke up today having the incredible urge to eat this for some strange, unknown reason!

 
This Mango Float in Ministop is not the most delish Mango Float in the entire planet, but there is something so satisfying with pairing it with hot milk tea or Kopiko (oo dapat Kopiko kasi olats and Nescafe) Brown Coffee.

Also, you might notice I have been a .gif druggie lately, and this will only stop if and only if my webcam dies or my laptop gets stolen--which is highly unlikely, I hope.

Really giddy about 90210 Season 4!! Yes, yes, yes to all the outfit the girls are wearing!

.


______________

I got tired of playing Diamond Rush week after week I failed to move on from Siberia Stage 9! One day, the answer just *poof* presented itself like magic and I was what the hell 'yan lang ang nakalimutan kong gawin? Damn it! Having to realize the solution after accidentally finding it feels like wow, this was how long for me to figure this step out?! I feel dumb.

Yet it seems to serve an important lesson such as... not to give up? Do every possible means to solve the puzzle/problem no matter how crazy it is? To know that it is alright to take a break from problems and try to figure it out later? To don't stop believing? Hold on to this feeling?

Street lights. People.

Don't.

Stop.

Comments

Popular Posts