I Look Like an American Flag! Or a Doctor. Or Both.

Outfit post for today as inspired by a post I did a couple of weeks back.



I am practicing how to pout perfectly! Looks like should stick to my standard Len smile. Or let my mangatar do the pouting for me.


It's Friday tomorrow!!!!!! I swear I'm going to fix my closet and sell the items I don't use anymore and have never used before! My room is going to be sparkly clean and my closet will have a room for new clothes! (exclamation points all around excitemeeeent!!!!!!!)

Comments

  1. You look great! I have to clean out my closet to, but its sooo boring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paging Doctor David, Code Cute, stat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I saw this girl yesterday at the mall!!! amazing! small world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU DID!?!?! In mega mall? In Shang?!?! :) Really!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh a mangatar! That is soo cool my dear!

    You are looking so chic and professional!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice outfit!! cute blazer!


    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful :)))))))

    LOVE
    minnja

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you look corporate ready! Something about a nice pencil skirt just says "power suit" to me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment