Ra-Ra-Raaawr Animal Print Skirt

The traffic in Manila was weird last Friday. Imagine it's 12 midnight and there was still heavy traffic in EDSA! Hello, people! 12 midnight?!? I find it awfully strange and annoying.

My friends and I went to Distillery at The Fort and... there was nothing so special about the night out. Well, except maybe the fact that I finally get to wear the Cotton On animal print skirt I bought in Singapore early this year. I KNOW! Sometimes I need to push myself to wear these cute skirts even if there is no occasion (wala lang, tamang inarteng bakla lang). It's not bad to look good and to look as if you've put effort in looking cute everyday. But I am a lazy person so... I've still got lots of clothes I haven't touched and worn. Darn


Meanwhile, there is a section here somewhere which is called the Len Is Still Getting Used to Shorter Hair! For the record, I have accepted the fact that the length is not short-SHORT. But guys, when you've had really long hair forever, having a shorter do just feels... naked! You know what I mean? I must thank you guys though for all the reassurance and positive comments about the hair do. I appreciate each and everyone of them.
:)


Uhm I'll stop here. My mind suddenly blacked out.



Comments

  1. The skirt looks awesome on you, I bet it would look 100x sexier if you were wearing heels.

    Inggit talaga ako sa katawan mo, my hips are urgh. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ochi! You say the sweetest comments. Salamat, salamat :)

    Your hips are god's gift to men. Tanungin mo si Sir Ben, I swear, may social-psychological explanation siya na na-discuss sa class namin sa Baguio nuon. Men want women who have wide hips! And I think women with wide hips are so schmexy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that you paired it with a loose top! :)

    Love,
    Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I can appreciate my hips the way you do. Pag naghike kami nila Sir Ben I'll definitely ask him! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abbie: We haven't seen each other yet! :(

    Mickey: I was supposed to wear it with a tight tank top! But I said it looks a little hoochie mama hehe :D

    Ochi: Tanungin mo siya! :) Waaaah! Sana magkita tayo minsan leeez shop!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts