Bloggers' Closet

Went to the Bloggers' Closet held at Town and Country Homes last Sunday with Boj, Helga and Sunday (a Korean whose English name is Sunday)!




It was sweltering that afternoon (good thing they sell frozen treats!) and the event wasn't what I expected it to be. I had hoped to meet Reg there, but I learned she got a sprained leg which is why she wasn't able to attend. The other bloggers were also busy selling I was too shy to approach and bother them :( huhu Also I didn't know how to exactly introduce myself. It would be so weird to say, "Hi, I am a blogger! /OMG I read your blog so nice to meet you!" Next time I'll load up on some courage and be friendly Geez I should have said something. BUT THEY WERE ALL LOVELY  <3

Melai, Ana, Pax, Ava among others &  Sunday checking out clothes)
Meanwhile, Boj and I decided to roam around the village. We saw the village playground and took photos there while waiting for Helga to arrive. 



Went back with Helga after a series of camwhoring. Saw this lovely bag and bought it from Use It Again!! Gaaaaaahhh so pretty the design and the caramel brown color!


I love your boots, gurlfriend
 

Before we left the garage sale, I had a nice chitchat with Honey Andrade. It was so nice of her to invite me on their annual blogger meet up on the 26th! :) And it's nicer to appear on her blog despite me looking sweaty and haggard hohohohoho

PS
The food in Mogwai, Cubao X is yummyyyyy

Comments

Popular Posts