Corporate Chic

Corporate clothes are my kind of wear because I love polo, corporate dresses and pumps. My sense of style is kind of boring and classic. I sometimes push myself, be edge-y but it's not really my thing y'know

Anyway, let me whine a little bit for a second. I'm feeling a bit blah today and I bet the rest of the coming days. My hormones are killing me! And having my period this week is annoying because I need to use my whole body scrub spa treatment (c/o my brother) before it expires on Monday! My camera is also acting weird. All my photos are blurry.





What I wore to dinner with Rachel. I don't have black doll shoes and I don't like wearing heels after work so I wore my ever reliable nude brogues.


Rach wore a cute ensemble last night. I love the combination of really light purple and mustard sandal wedge (?).. It's it's it's so... so... CORPORATE CHIC haha maiconnect lang sa title. Yan na actually point ng blog ko so bye! Have a golden week, folks! braindeadz

Comments

Popular Posts