My Mother's Top: 1 Top, 2 Outfits!
My mother's top turned into a tunic. Whatever tunic is, I'm sure it looks like... a loose top of some sort. TUNIC! One girl, one top, two outfits.. TWO-NIC!
Twonic = tunic? mwhohohoohoho
Surprisingly, it looks great with pants and skirt! Raiding my mother's closet this weekend is on top of my to-do list mwehehehe :3
Yeah.. about the smiley face.. I am PMSing. YES IT IS A LEGIT EXCUSE FOR A WOMAN'S EXTREME BITCHINESS/WEIRDNESS. I have scientific explanations to back me up, boy.
WARNING FOR THOSE GUYS SURROUNDED WITH PMSING WOMEN: please don't call us horizontally-challenged / fat / ugly on these God forbidden days. It is not cute to joke about it either. Nothing's a joke to a PMSing woman. Don't cross us or we will break your face. We will break your face or call you an asshole the best way we know how (hi, facebook, twitter, blogspot!) Capisce? Good.
PS
I swear I am really a nice person and I have no records whatsoever of breaking someone's face...yet :3
Twonic = tunic? mwhohohoohoho
Surprisingly, it looks great with pants and skirt! Raiding my mother's closet this weekend is on top of my to-do list mwehehehe :3
Yeah.. about the smiley face.. I am PMSing. YES IT IS A LEGIT EXCUSE FOR A WOMAN'S EXTREME BITCHINESS/WEIRDNESS. I have scientific explanations to back me up, boy.
WARNING FOR THOSE GUYS SURROUNDED WITH PMSING WOMEN: please don't call us horizontally-challenged / fat / ugly on these God forbidden days. It is not cute to joke about it either. Nothing's a joke to a PMSing woman. Don't cross us or we will break your face. We will break your face or call you an asshole the best way we know how (hi, facebook, twitter, blogspot!) Capisce? Good.
PS
I swear I am really a nice person and I have no records whatsoever of breaking someone's face...yet :3
Comments
Post a Comment