Valentine's Day in Restrospect

It's so funny to dig through my multiply account and read Valentine's blog. It's either I was a bitter/emo person or I was drunk blogging (it's legal by the way; no one gets arrested for drunk blogging)

Feb. 14, 2007- Once upon a time, Len wore an all black ensemble because she was bitter and she was dateless. My middle name is Captain Obvious
Feb 11, 2009- Len blogs drunk because it's an occasionally fun thing to do. Excuse all the cussing, grammatical and typo errors. I would gladly correct each and every one of them but.. it's just not hilarious if I do

I graduated from the university with flying colors by the way. Just saying. Also, I would like to believe I matured from my 2006 and 2009 self! Well, I should. My goodness. I would be alarmed if I didn't! :D

Valentine's 2011 wasn't as bitter and dramatic as before! But seriously sometimes I wish someone random could just give me a bouquet of roses just because! Just because you know, I don't know. Spontaneity? And it doesn't hurt if someone attractive will give me a rose out of the blue because, I'm like a mermaid in a sea of shokoys and shokays. Hahaha. What a freakin' fairy tale!

I had dinner with my dear friend Rowena in Gotti's. She looks like Vanna Garcia, doesn't she?


A heart-shaped flat bread
I love the floral top I wore yesterday! I got it from a bazaar in Cubao last December!


I hope you guys had a more exciting Valentine's Day than I did :3

TO ALL THE SINGLE LADIES/GENTLEMEN OUT THERE: May you find the one and only man/woman you will find enjoyment in annoying for the rest of your lives. That's what you do when you're with someone for too long. lol

Comments

Popular Posts