Favorite Shorts/Skirts from Last Year
There is nothing to post except I messed up my lemon squares last night, damn it. I shall share with you guys another blog on how to make perfect lemon squares and tips you might want to try out. Thank God I managed to save 3/4 of a batch to be given away later in Baguio!
Anyway, I am a boring person so I am posting yet again last year photos. Some of my favorite outfit last year:
Ba-bye! Enjoy the weekend everyone!
Anyway, I am a boring person so I am posting yet again last year photos. Some of my favorite outfit last year:
| Zebra/safari like shorts |
| Plain white shirt and maong shorts plus the floral flats |
| Empire cut floral top, maong shorts (big fan of maong shorts) and grey flats |
| Ang echos ng hitsura ko, lol. Gap polo, ethic-ewan inpired high-waisted shorts |
| Prints on print! Polka dot cardigan and animal print skirt |

naka-kaka-inggit ang katawan mo len! whooot! :D
ReplyDeleteyou definitely rocked that high-waisted ethnic printed shorts...i can't wear high waisted shorts cuz of my lower abs..too big. LOL.
♥ vanilla ice cream ♥