Len Recommends: Blogging Your Wish Lists More Often Because Someone Will Read Them and Get It For YOU!
LOOK AT WHAT I AM HOLDING!!
Joey surprised me with an Olivia Munn book I got from the mail weeks back! It's so cute really, all the trouble of getting the book. He bought the book online last December and planned to give it to me on Christmas (but didn't because the delivery got delayed from the US of A). He gave me a dummy book as a gift, but equally great as well because it's THE Iron Chef Cookbook (food nerd alert). Then this January I received a mail from Baguio and here... here right with me is the ultimate gift, man! THANK YOU, JOEY!
It isn't just a book. It's an Olivia Munn book and it is a SIGNED BOOK damn it!! Olivia Munn held the book, which I am holding right now! I know! Crazy, right? The travelling this book went through just to get in my hands..imagine US-Baguio City-Ortigas Center! :) Feels like I am one degree closer to Olivia Munn.
In conclusion, blogging about your wish list will never go to vain. Somehow, someone out there is lurking, stalking and reading your blog, and that someone WILL eventually give you the items on your wish lists. I am a living testimonial of this miracle and I have 3 years of account to actually brag about how this secret works.
For the past years I have received the following items because of creating a 'wishlist blog' about it:
1) 3 pairs of gladiator sandals
2) cook books
3) a stand mixer
4) whitening strips
5) perfumes
6) and a whole lot more I am too tired to enumerate!
Gosh, am I THAT kind of a person to receive awesomeness ever so often?! (*.*,)
Joey surprised me with an Olivia Munn book I got from the mail weeks back! It's so cute really, all the trouble of getting the book. He bought the book online last December and planned to give it to me on Christmas (but didn't because the delivery got delayed from the US of A). He gave me a dummy book as a gift, but equally great as well because it's THE Iron Chef Cookbook (food nerd alert). Then this January I received a mail from Baguio and here... here right with me is the ultimate gift, man! THANK YOU, JOEY!
It isn't just a book. It's an Olivia Munn book and it is a SIGNED BOOK damn it!! Olivia Munn held the book, which I am holding right now! I know! Crazy, right? The travelling this book went through just to get in my hands..imagine US-Baguio City-Ortigas Center! :) Feels like I am one degree closer to Olivia Munn.
| It is a signed book and I have a receipt to prove how authentic it is!! |
In conclusion, blogging about your wish list will never go to vain. Somehow, someone out there is lurking, stalking and reading your blog, and that someone WILL eventually give you the items on your wish lists. I am a living testimonial of this miracle and I have 3 years of account to actually brag about how this secret works.
For the past years I have received the following items because of creating a 'wishlist blog' about it:
1) 3 pairs of gladiator sandals
2) cook books
3) a stand mixer
4) whitening strips
5) perfumes
6) and a whole lot more I am too tired to enumerate!
Gosh, am I THAT kind of a person to receive awesomeness ever so often?! (*.*,)


Comments
Post a Comment