Dear Mother, Remember These? And Of Course, Happy Mother's Day!
| LOL at third paragraph!!! :))) |
This is me oversharing but what the hell? This was seven (OMG SEVEN!?!) years ago! And yes, that was from Friendster.
Dear Mother,
I don't know how to begin this letter but let me just say, wow, you let me drive the whole day today! With you as a passenger! Your trust in me is overwhelming, crazy, heartwarming, awesome, scary (?), fragile. Mixed emotions!
I just remembered something, have you read this letter yet? I think you may have read it in your laptop? Remember I saved it inside a folder with an intriguing .doc filename? Like LOVE LETTER.doc? I don't know, thought that would have sparked some interest in you --which by the way worked because you obviously took the bait. Awesome.
I appreciate our "adult" talks lately. From the start, you always treat us (your children) as adults, tell us about reality early on. We may not be reactive to your stories, but trust me, we do listen and digest lessons which we must learn vicariously through you.
Also, I know I may not talk much about my life, but seriously, wala talagang nangyayaring substantial sa buhay ko haha! Actually, if I think about it, wala rin talaga akong ma-kkwento, I swear, hindi dahil madamot ako sa information. Wala talaga eh!
Anyway, I may not verbally say this as much as I would want to but I love you and appreciate all the things, and I mean all the things you've done for me, for us. For that, you deserve a cake from me or something. I don't know what to cook yet but I will cook something.
Scheduled post pala ito so.. ewan ko. Manggagaling akong Subic! Sana makarating ako ng maaga sa bahay. Nakakainis hindi dapat informal letter ko eh! Dapat mapapaiyak ka sa sobrang sweet ko etc pero hindi eh, pigang-piga na brain cells ko para ayusin ang letter. Also, sabi mo wag magpuyat (omg, I know ang dami kong whiteheads/ ok-fine-little-zits on my face) so I am making this quick. I just hope I have the will power to edit/change the whole thing on Saturday morning or Friday night. What the hell, ang pangit ng letter na ito!!! hahaha parang gumawa ay isang elementary student.
Can't grope for words. Thank you is clearly an understatement. Di bale, babawi ako sayo kapag yumaman na tayo. Basta babawi ako, I don't know how but you deserve something super grand! All the best things in the world and I believe you will have all those you dream of having/experiencing. Sabi mo nga, we create our own happiness :)
Pupunta pa tayong Tarlac tomorrow (by the time you read this, tapos na 'tong happening na 'to).
I love you, my super heroine! :)
PS
THANK YOU FOR MY NICE SET OF TEETH --dumating na nga ang panahon kung saan sinabi mo sa amin nuong bata kami na papasalamatan ka namin balang araw sa pagiging makulit mo sa pag-gisingin sa amin at pilitin na mag-sipilyo kami bago matulog/pagkatapos kumain. :D

Comments
Post a Comment