Pencil Skirts
Much to my surprise, I like wearing corporate clothes because it makes me look like a woman-- a grown, matured woman (lies~!!). Silk shirt/polo + pencil skirt + belt + pumps is an outfit which I find easy to assemble in minutes.
Speaking of work-related things (kind of?), I was trying to think of a witty introduction to my presentation in Bulacan. It was supposed to go like:
Good afternoon everyone! I am Len David, Sales and Marketing Division for CompanyX. What I will be presenting this afternoon is just a [pause for 2 seconds, clears throat, smile] "panty" overview of what our company is all about.... [wink, expecting an uproar of laughter from audience] Ha ha ha. He He He lighten up everyone [nervous laugh] Anyway...
Get it? Panty? "..panty overview" because I'm a girl not brief overview. *wenk wenk weeeeeeeeeeeenk*
I got me some UP stickers for the car! And Lance (name of the car) will get some cleaning tomorrow care of me. Also, I'll probably go to this art museum I saw at Honey's blog. I didn't know we have a nice art gallery in Antipolo. Shame.

Comments
Post a Comment