Pale
I am in love with pale + brown tandem lately. Seems like a mellow and feminine combination.
Anyway, I really need to get over these emotions I've been having lately! Like having weird issues with my body, weird issues with life generally.
It's happening ever so often I need to re-orient myself over and over. This takes much convincing and prep talk with myself, which doesn't work magic.. at all.damn it
It's happening ever so often I need to re-orient myself over and over. This takes much convincing and prep talk with myself, which doesn't work magic.. at all.damn it
Also, I am gathering courage for me to get through certain fears I need to overcome fast. I have done it before and can definitely do it again. Stop being so negative, Len. If Paris Hilton can drive, so can you. Been kind of a scaredy cat with driving again ever since I scratched the car. Ack. I am thinking too much again, getting way too ahead of myself.
Pucha, bukas, walang pakealamanan kung mabagal ako magmaneho sa NLEX or kung mabagal ako mag-park! Kebs! If Paris Hilton can drive, so can I! Best motivation ever.
Assignment over the weekend:
1) What I am afraid of?
2) Why I am afraid this? In relation to number 1.
3) What to do to overcome this issue.
I need to get rid of unnecessary nerves.
PS I look like a baboon. Second photo hahahaha
Assignment over the weekend:
1) What I am afraid of?
2) Why I am afraid this? In relation to number 1.
3) What to do to overcome this issue.
I need to get rid of unnecessary nerves.
PS I look like a baboon. Second photo hahahaha



Comments
Post a Comment