Summer Lunch Menu; Welcoming May!
- Watermelon Mint Salad (surprisingly, watermelon, mint, olives and onions are a nice combo
- Lime Chicken Kebabs with Cherry Tomatoes, Bell Peppers and Sweet Onion
- Roasted Japanese Corn Slathered with Oregano Chili Butter
- Shrimp and Spinach Pasta
- Mexican Rice
Dessert(s):
Refreshments:
- Homemade Iced Tea
- Watermelon Sprite Cooler
The Southern Comfort Ice Cream Pie deserves another solo blog post. How to describe the taste.. imagine S'mores + Reese's Peanut Buttercup + Ice Cream all rolled into one.. Take one big fat bite with each of the following layers... imagine all of your favorite things: chocolate, graham, vanilla ice cream, peanut butter, peanuts, fudge...
~sorry, I had to get rags because my keyboard is covered with saliva now. Nasty.
My stomach is grumbling.. my intestine is eating my own intestine. WHERE IS MY CHOCOLATE STASH~
My stomach is grumbling.. my intestine is eating my own intestine. WHERE IS MY CHOCOLATE STASH~
It was so addictive that I forgot that one slice may cost me a day's worth of calorie intake! How about a slice for breakfast, lunch and dinner?! And sneaking into the kitchen for a quick midnight snack!? I feel guilty and fat. ergh. But I feel incredibly elated. :3 Yeay for chocolates and yeay for endorphins!



Comments
Post a Comment