2011 Food Project
Orange Poppyseed Cake |
Hello, friends! What are you guys up to? How did you spend the first day of the year?
Anyway, you probably noticed I have been posting more food stuff lately. I have given it much thought and therefore decided to focus more on food this year.
Dear friends, my blog is slowly becoming a food blog. Food as the main subject! After all, food is my absolute love! I kind of (but not really...) given up doing outfit posts, a convenient excuse to brag about inexpensive clothes I buy. Sometimes, I'm just too lazy to think of cute outfits every freakin' day and I tell you corporate outfits don't look like a lot of fun. I have never claimed this blog to be a fashion blog or style blog because admittedly, I know no shit about fashion and styling.
I, however, am trying to experiment more with clothes, part of a self-project. Also, taking self-portrait is becoming more of an obligation and not anymore fun. It's just not my second nature to post stuff about clothes and I can't force myself to any longer! No more, lies, Len! No more lies! :D
Since it's a new year, I have created a plan for the year 2011. It's a simple plan, or maybe it would be better if we call it a project! It's pretty simple and not THAT challenging as I have budget constraints to consider mwehe. No deadlines either. Or I think I have to negotiate with myself first regarding the deadlines and schedules of THE PROJECT!
Here goes LEN'S PROJECT FOR THE YEAR 2011!
- Bake at least 12 new baked goodies. Try out one new recipe each month.
- Try out at least 6 new pasta dishes!
- Try out at least 12 new dishes that is not under pasta and baked goodies category.
- Eat at a new restaurant/food place each month.
- Last but not least, EXERCISE AND BE FIT geddemit!
I know it looks like a piece of cake but, like I said, money doesn't come easy haha! Ingredients are not free, you know. And you can't buy them per cup/tablespoon/etc, but you buy them by bulk, the whole package!
Wish me the best of luck! The best luck in the world!
I like torturing people with saliva-inducing photos! Below are photos of some of the food I successfully baked and cooked.
| Moist Fudge Brownies |
| Linguine w/ Spinach and Shrimp |
| Moist and chewy Coconut Macaroons |
| Mango-Pineapple Salsa |
![]() |
| Oatmeal Raisin Cookie |
![]() |
| Orange Poppyseed Cake |
| Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie |
| Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie |
| Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups |
| Shrimp a la Pobre |
I had a food blog that I haven't updated in over a year! And you can find all the recipes there. Meanwhile, I've no plans of reviving that blog because I've fallen so ever in love with blogspot and because I have a hard copy of all the blogs there. Damn right. All the entries are compiled and made into a book by a sweetheart named Joey! It's one of the sweetest gifts EVER (given on Christmas 2009!) :)
It looks like a real cook book! :3 Now.. to look for recipes to try out! :)
PS
Will still be posting about my gayness and shiz like that :3
PS
Will still be posting about my gayness and shiz like that :3









len!!!! all the food looks sooooo yummy! and it's unfair kasi ang payat mo..super sexy even with all the cooking and eating. eh ako, i'm so chubby na...i super love food but food doesn't love me..hehehe.
ReplyDeleteGOOD LUCK with your food blog..can't wait for your posts!
♥ vanilla ice cream ♥
thank you for the post! all looks yummy and nice to be tasted!
ReplyDeleteAaaaack, food pics overload!
ReplyDeleteI want to marry you. Seriously.
And talagang pinuntahan ko old blog mo! :)
Good luck with this project! More baking adventures for you means more pics for us to drool over! Happy New Year!
Gizelle: THE RISK OF GAINING WEIGHT IS SO HIGH NOW. lol. omg, G! I'm scared! hehe.
ReplyDeleteAnything Under The Sun: Thank you for reading the post.I get excited when I see new comments from new people. Following your blog now, too!
ReplyDeleteDea: You are making me blush, Ms. Dea :) You are one of the people who reminded me about my passion, and I must thank you for that! :) :) :)
ReplyDeleteYou are making me hungry! Yummy!
ReplyDeletelen! best of luck with your blog :) the food looks really scrumptious! i like your resolutions too! make reviews of the new restos you try, ha! :D happy 2011!
ReplyDeletexx
heyrocketgirl
omgggggg Len, can i please be your official food taster??
ReplyDeleteboat ride through the sky
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie, Mango Pineapple Salsa Nomnomnom!
ReplyDeleteJoey gave that to you????? Tangiinaaaa ang sweet ni Joey!! That is sooo amazing and it does look like a real cook book! *clapclap*
Damn this food blog! mapapagastos ako ng di oras!!!
ReplyDelete