Muhlach Ensaymada: Food Stall Series


Stalls. There are series of food stalls scattered inside the mall. The location of these stalls are weirdly positioned- besides book shops, in the middle of the walkway, near the elevator, near the escalator. Everywhere you look, there is something to eat.

I am a fan of these stalls, I think they are actually taken for granted. There is a notion these stalls offer nothing but crap, but I beg to disagree. How delighted I am to give you guys a new food discovery in the form of an ensaymada!


Muhlach Ensaymada is often snobbed since Goldilocks and Red Ribbon are two food chains too big to ignore! Being an adventurous eater that I am, I gave Muchlach Ensaymada a try, since I was hungry and I was craving for something sweet. Plus, it has been years when I see the stall in practically every mall I've been to, and decided it was about time to give it a taste.

The first ensaymada flavor I bought was with the Yema (dulce de leche) filling. I was suprised how soft and moist the ensaymada was! The top is loaded with long strips of grated cheese. Although the ensaymada are smaller than the regular size, it is worth your money. My current favorite ensaymada yet!

They offer a variety of filled ensaymada: ube, salted egg, yema, red bean, macapuno, ham, peanut butter and choco! They cost Php 18.00/ piece, you may buy them per dozen for Php 216.00!

What I like: soft, moist, delicious. Not too sweet. Offers a variety of flavor. They also sell mamon.
What I don't like: The size. Smaller than the regular-sized ensaymada.
Price: P18.00/piece
Location: There are lots of branches!

Try it, try it!

MEGAMELT (MUHLACH ENSAYMADA)
Food Court, SM Megamall
EDSA, Ortigas Center
Mandaluyong City, Philippines

Comments

  1. Oh God, ensaymada are so so delicious! I want to go home!

    How was your New Year dear?

    besos,

    ML
    Happy, Happy New Year!

    20 YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts