Floral Dress
Photos below are over a year ago but what the hell
Outfit detail:
Sling bag - Coach
Floral dress - Espirit
Shoes - Keds
AM I THE ONLY PERSON WHO FEELS LIKE DECEMBER HAS BEEN EXTENDED? Can't really feel the NEW year, but I think I am off to a good start.
I miss my looooooooooong hair because I seriously want to curl my hair using a sock! damnit
![]() |
| The facial expression because.. I saw some annoying kids in UP. Those annoying kids who collect bottles |
Outfit detail:
Sling bag - Coach
Floral dress - Espirit
Shoes - Keds
AM I THE ONLY PERSON WHO FEELS LIKE DECEMBER HAS BEEN EXTENDED? Can't really feel the NEW year, but I think I am off to a good start.
I miss my looooooooooong hair because I seriously want to curl my hair using a sock! damnit





OMG baklita ka. Tawang-tawa ako sa email mo ha, echoosalang@blah.com
ReplyDeleteLOL! Thanks for the great laugh early in the morning! :))
ok, so i'm going to try that sock trick asap. BRILLIANT.
ReplyDeletei used to curl my hair too with a sock and leave it overnight! haha i dont have a curler! :]]]
ReplyDeleteand the effect is just so fabulous!
http://missyshugahis.in/
LONG HAIR DONT CARE
ReplyDeleteI watched the video and was... discouraged. I don't think my arm muscles can withstand all that twirling. Haha! I think I'll stick with my curling iron. Oh are you familiar with Korean hair accessories? I saw this thing at the mall this weekend that was perfect in making half ponytails "pump." Kind of similar to Snooki's hairstyle (I don't like her by the way) but it was more Asian. I'm dying to find that item online!
ReplyDelete