Not The Most Flattering Jeans but..

...but I still use it! There is something so unflattering about kind of high-waisted jeans and it being slightly flared. In my opinion it makes the hips and thighs look larger than the usual-- something I like avoiding because I have an issue with my lower body! mwhehehe



I miss my super long hair :( It has always been my defense mechanism against... I don't know, insecurities? Germs? Scumbags? Aliens? Killers? Snatchers? Fruits flies (?) etc etc etc etc

Anywaaaaaaaaay, I am still on the Minute Maid Pulpy Orange drink bandwagon. I know it's kind of strange, weird that I am vying for Minute Maid, but really everyone should get a dose of Vitamin C these days. I swear, one bottle of Minute Maid Orange juice and 2 500 mg tablet of ascorbic acid (day and at night when you are about to sleep, it helps regenerate the cells) will do wonders for your skin. For posterity's sake, here another picture of me and Minute Maid!

Goodness, self-gratuitous photo coming right at ya.


Bye! I am making a Minute Maid Orange and Oatmeal facial pack! Haha! :-* Weekend smells yummy!! :3

PS: in other non-outfit post and non-minute maid puply orange drink... OLIVIA MUNN!!! Olivia Munn, has, sort of, a haircut similar to mine (only shorter). I feel like.. my decision of cutting my hair wasn't a bad move after all! :)


Comments

  1. Actually, you've always reminded me of Olivia Munn! And you've managed to get Disqus! We reverted to Blogger Comments, too much lag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am beginning to hate disqus too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olivia Munn rocks and so do you for having the same hair!

    Bea from A plus B

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts