First Few Days of the Year 2011 + More on Goals!

The first few days of the year 2011 were spent on:

  • Thrifting! I bought a black cardigan blazer (does that make sense?) Paul bought oxfords tap dancing shoes and two polos. My eyes are set on topsiders/boater's shoe! If they are meant for me, they will still be there when I come back.

Brown Topsider's Shoes


  • Camwhoring in Cubao Expo which was practically a ghost town when we visited





  • Drinking in Cablecar, Makati
  • Spending on little stuff like
    • 0.4 and 0.5 ball pens and gel pens (for my cute planner!)
    • Facial toner (L'oreal's so expensive)
    • Vitamin C for a more beautiful skin! Rachel and Lorainne told me drinking two 500 mg a day (one in the morning and one at night) will regenerate cells and will therefore make your skin look blooming! I need to plan on more beautifying and fitness project

  • Eating sinful and delicious truffles from ate Kath :3 They are divine! Truffles were jumbled up while I travel from Boni to Ortigas so they look a bit crazy but I swear on my life they are so scrumptious! I wanted to eat it with black coffee but my aunt and brother magically made them disappear in seconds :(



Goals. Generally I would like the following: be richer, be more content with life, be a more happy person, have a wavy hair/permed hair yadahyadahyadah (doesn't sound like goals though)

I should keep some goals to myself to prevent it from being jinxed . Part of the plan now is to write to my future self which I will read on December! Written there are stuff I should have accomplished for the year 2011, I should cross them out one by one (I hope). I need a time capsule of some sort to put these letters for future self and perhaps also put a dress/jeans I perfectly fit in now! Dig a hole in the ground, bury the time capsule, reread the letters, fit myself into the dress/jeans (wish it still fits, yikes) and either be depressed or feel accomplished come the end of the year! Can't wait!

Comments

Popular Posts