Jackfruit Chips!
My cousin celebrated his birthday at Pho Hoa, a restaurant I consider when I think of dieting and wanting to feel good about what I stuff in my mouth. In front of the restaurant they have what seems like packages of junk food but turns out they are not regular chips! They have JACKFRUIT CHIPS!
Yes, JACKFRUIT (langka) chips being sold at Pho Hoa, I am just not sure if other branches offer these healthy snacks. Imagine how much calorie one pack of jackfruit chips has? 1-2-0. 120 calories for the whole pack! Believe it!
What I like: Crispy (vacuum drying technology, y'all~!) Really tastes like jackfruit, as in it is the real deal jackfruit that has been vacuum dried!
What I don't like: I hope they can put more chips into one pack, because I think it's a lil expensive
Price: P95.00 / 100 grams
Location: Pho Hoa
If you are a fan of dried/crispy fruits such as banana chips and durian chips, they also have these at the store!
I'll be looking forward to the day when they sell watermelon, melon, strawberry chips!
PS
Happy birthday, my beloved cousin! :3 I hope you are always this generous :D
_____
PHO HOA
Lower Ground Flr, Megamall Bldg. B
EDSA, Ortigas Center
Mandaluyong City, Philippines

i hate it when junkfoods have more air in the bag than the actual food. tsk3
ReplyDeleteVinamit! I miss that stuff! My boyfriend and I brought home tons of Vinamit products for pasalubong when we went to Vietnam. Good to know that they're available in Pho Hoa.
ReplyDeleteDried watermelons and melons... I'd love that!
I just discovered this in Vietnam. It was heavenly! My new favorite chips. Will check Pho Hoa pag naubos yung iuuwi ko na stash. :D By the way, it's only 16,000 dong here in Vietnam, that's about 32pesos. Ang mahal ng benta nila!
ReplyDelete