Alba Botanica: TerraTints
| Blaze and Garnet TerraTints lip balm! |
Got a gift from a friend yesterday. Wasn't that excited when she told me she was going to give me a lip balm because I currently have tons at my office cabinet! When I saw the package of Alba TerraTint (as in the Alba in Jessica Alba, and no she doesn't own this brand), I fell in love with it already. I could be shallow sometimes; I base my purchasing decisions on the packaging!
What I love about Alba TerraTints!
Colored lip balm: It is a cross between a lip balm and a lipstick and gives you an almost (*almost) matte finish. I personally don't like applying lipstick for the reasons that my lips are thick and I feel like I look like a bloated fish. TerraTints give the much color needed for my lips while actually moisturizing it!
It's organic, don't panic: While everything seems to be organically grown or whatnot, there are organic lip balms, too. I am not exactly sure what organic-ness of organic lip balm does to the lips, but hey, organic sounds good to me.
Price: Php 139.00
Where can you get it in the Philippines: At any Healthy Options store/branch!
Anyway, I'll probably get Sunset and Bloom tints next time I visit Healthy Options.

I wonder if they have that here.. Google time! :)
ReplyDeleteMeron! Nandyan ang lahat lahat ng gusto kong products! mwehehe. I am sure they have that there :3
ReplyDelete