Orange-colored Afternoon




I need to load myself with more pencil skirts. Having these skirts at hand make every morning easy. Pair it up with any top, throw on a blazer, slip on pumps/slingback shoes then a corporate you shines through! Yeay!


January is a month I enjoy more than December. The breeze seems to be more chilly these days and it feels more Christmas-y than a month ago. These are also the days where I wish my hair was annoyingly long then I wouldn't need a scarf to warm my neck. Had this epiphany when I walked from the office to Megamall.

Ate dinner at Mega then side lined to the department store for the sake of torturing myself with clothing apparel I can't (or chose not to) buy. Expensive clothes are nothing but eye sore to me no matter how gorgeous they are. Bunch of 50% SALES signs in bold red marks inviting me to look at them for even more torture. The Freego Jeggings were so irresistible I had to try it on! Tried on a size 29 and 28. None of them fit... at my waist. Scouting for jeans are so disappointing! 

Aside from disappointing stories, men are becoming more and more disturbing creatures. A lot of them are ogling  at my non-existent breasts! I don't even know if that is a compliment or it's just men are sooo delusional! 

For food updates though, I'll do Homemade Granola with Yogurt and Fruits Parfait once the weekend hits! 

Comments

  1. Doesn't fit your waist? Too loose? Aaah ang payat naman kasi ng waist mo :|

    Looking forward to your recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you were done with outfit posts? Please don't be because these are amazing! I adoreeee the colour of that skirt! How great do you look in a pencil skirt?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ochi: Right! It's an annoying body sometimes :|

    Kirstin: Well, not really giving up on outfit posts entirely! :3 Thank you, Kirstin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so good in that outfit, Len! i absolutely love that skirt on you, especially paired w/ that top. such a nice, classic look!

    hahaha, also, i think men will forever have a fascination for boobs, whatever size they are.


    boat ride through the sky

    ReplyDelete
  5. these photos are gorgeous! corporate chic talaga and mind you, having corporate as base is hard :) sales are torturing me too :(

    xx
    heyrocketgirl

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great pencil skirt! Love the color! The backdrops are great, too!

    Jen Hemming and Hawing Again

    ReplyDelete
  7. akala ko you're turning this completely into a food blog? eh, you look super awesome in that tan pencil skirt that you should definitely post more outfits...:D super sexy too...*wink*

    ♥ vanilla ice cream ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Right, the pencil skirt was just great! it truly complimented the dusky sunset....you look great must be the Minute Maid you've been drinking!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts