Kuya's Special Lumpiang Sariwa: Food Stall Series
There are some stalls that are just too common.. looking at them makes me want to say "blah, siomai again"? I am delighted there are now healthy options for a person like I am who craves for lumpiang sariwa!
Kuya's Special Fresh Lumpiang Sariwa has the following ingredients: (I obviously ate this stuff for the hundredth time already)
- a filling of steamed ubod and carrots (approximately 1/3 cup)
- a teaspoon of garlic sauce (pureed garlic)
- 2 teaspoons of finely chopped peanuts
- 2 teaspoons of crunchy fried sotanghon w/ dried nori or dried herbs of some sort
- lettuce
- and that lumpia sauce topped w/ peanuts again!
Price: Php 42.00
What I like about it: Fills me up and I really really really like the taste. Fresh, crisp, addicting. Swearz
What I don't like about it: I hope they have more stalls around Ortigas Center, say.. just below the building where I work. Currently they have a food stall at Food Court, Megamall.
_________
Megamall Food Court
Near Siomai House


Better than Max's Len? :)
ReplyDeleteYum!!!
ReplyDeletei'm literally drooling right now...oh wait, it's also because i have colds right now and i can't breathe through my nose...LOL. but yeah, the lumpia definitely looks yummmyyyy!
ReplyDelete♥ vanilla ice cream ♥
Wa-haw! I love the one from Goldilock's. :) I have yet to try this! ♥
ReplyDeleteBilhan kita bukas :D
ReplyDeleteI hope they have in the malls there! Check the food stalls/ food court in SM! I am sure they have it!
ReplyDeleteI urge you to try it! :)
Abbieee!! They have in Megamall Food Court and they also have a stall in St. Francis <3
ReplyDeleteSt. Francis?! That's nearer to me. Hehe I'll swing by someday. Oh Len, I left you an award in my blog. *^^*
ReplyDeletedrooling...
ReplyDeletewanna exchange link??
Why is that when I checked your blog on an iPhone your titles were cursive? Just curious. Hehe
ReplyDeleteTas nung chineck ko sa PC hindi na ulit. Tas cursive nanaman! Haha How did you do this??? I want mine cursive, too! :)
ReplyDelete