Happenings on October 3, 2011 in Photos

1 Happy Birthday salubong with Helios Friends the night before my birthday
2 A happy birthday cupcake surprise from Boj while I renew my driver's license at Megamall 
3 Jugno's Monster Pizza from my boss and mommy :)
4 The best cassava cake from Paul! Really the best cassava cake I have ever tasted! Ang cute mo ha, cassave cake for birthday?! haha!
5 Mini cake from Rachel
6 Caramia Gelato Ice Cream Cake from my brother

Celebration with friends as I do my 'happy birthday to me' swagger!

We need to remember how we spent our birthdays so I recommend taking photos of significant events on your day! Aside from the happiness all around, I've spent about 1,500 bucks for claiming my confiscated driver's license and having it renewed after wards. That money could have been for my shopping spree, damn it.
 
I have never received so many types of cakes (cupcake, real cake, mini-cake, cassava cake, ice cream cake) in one day! Despite the calories consumed and the fat aftermath, I truly do appreciate the simple joys my family and friends extended just to make me feel unique and awkward! :) :)

Joining the bandwagon of Girls Wanting To Lose that 5 Pounds! Let's do it!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts