A List of Sort
The things circulating my mind for the past few days:
1. (Hot) Matcha Latte or Green Tea Latte. I do not quite have the right tools and ingredients to make delicious Matcha Latte at home, except for the powdered green tea my brother gave me. Without that little bamboo whisk and vanilla powder from CBTL, the cup of fake matcha latte I make for myself tastes bitter and unappetizing.
2. Thinking about my legs is a waste of brain cells. But I swear these days I am hating on them more than the usual. If I could seriously change a part (or parts) of my body it would absolutely be parts from my pelvic bones down.
3. Turning twenty-five next year which can only mean one thing: eating control!!!!! Plus more exercising!
4. This particular part at SM Department store, Ladies' section where all the clothes I want to wear everyday for the rest of my life is found.
5. The horrible line at any SM Malls!! Lady guards, stop poking your lady guard sticks in the insides of my bag! Oh I should mention this one time when the lady guard asked me to open my big wallet. "Ate, seriously? Wallet ko po?" Yuh, I showed her who's da boss.
6. How to spend the long weekend this end of the month! Although really, this is no contest and it's hardly something I should give serious thoughts to. Answer is pretty simple and obvious! No brainer!
7. How much fun Saturday will be at Subic! And how sucky my period timing is because it started today and I was kinda looking forward to wearing my bikini.
8. Visualizing if I still look cute in a bikini. :(
9. This huge pimple waiting to happen at the right side of my nostril. The worst place for pimples to occur is around the nose! Too visible and hurts like hell.
10. Paul Rudd :3 and sometimes this JEMM guy!
______________
If you'd ask me 2 years ago what I like in a guy, this was how I would probably answer it:
I don't know but rugged men and freshly baked apple pie are kinda off tangent... strange.
PS
Joining the blog-about-lists c/o Helga
1. (Hot) Matcha Latte or Green Tea Latte. I do not quite have the right tools and ingredients to make delicious Matcha Latte at home, except for the powdered green tea my brother gave me. Without that little bamboo whisk and vanilla powder from CBTL, the cup of fake matcha latte I make for myself tastes bitter and unappetizing.
2. Thinking about my legs is a waste of brain cells. But I swear these days I am hating on them more than the usual. If I could seriously change a part (or parts) of my body it would absolutely be parts from my pelvic bones down.
3. Turning twenty-five next year which can only mean one thing: eating control!!!!! Plus more exercising!
4. This particular part at SM Department store, Ladies' section where all the clothes I want to wear everyday for the rest of my life is found.
5. The horrible line at any SM Malls!! Lady guards, stop poking your lady guard sticks in the insides of my bag! Oh I should mention this one time when the lady guard asked me to open my big wallet. "Ate, seriously? Wallet ko po?" Yuh, I showed her who's da boss.
6. How to spend the long weekend this end of the month! Although really, this is no contest and it's hardly something I should give serious thoughts to. Answer is pretty simple and obvious! No brainer!
7. How much fun Saturday will be at Subic! And how sucky my period timing is because it started today and I was kinda looking forward to wearing my bikini.
8. Visualizing if I still look cute in a bikini. :(
9. This huge pimple waiting to happen at the right side of my nostril. The worst place for pimples to occur is around the nose! Too visible and hurts like hell.
10. Paul Rudd :3 and sometimes this JEMM guy!
______________
If you'd ask me 2 years ago what I like in a guy, this was how I would probably answer it:
I am just a sucker for the mysterious, artistic type of guy. My interests are a total opposite to these stereotyped 'indie men' , but still they are appetizing to me like a whiff of freshly baked apple pie.
I don't know but rugged men and freshly baked apple pie are kinda off tangent... strange.
PS
Joining the blog-about-lists c/o Helga



Comments
Post a Comment