Maybelline's Color Changing Lip Balm

I do not know how many times I have mentioned this but I was never ever really a fan of lipsticks and lip balms. The thing I used to color my lip was my cheek tint. But last Saturday in Baguio, due to boredom and the weather condition which did nothing but crack/chap my lips, I passed by Watson's and bought Maybelline's Lip Smooth Color Bloom: Color Changing Lip Balm.

I chose to buy the Peach Bloom color because I think it's a lighter color than the pink shade. It's basically a colorless lipbalm which changes color once you apply on your skin. I think the darkness/lightness of the color will vary depending on your skin's chemistry. But so far, I like it! It reminds me of a better version of those Magic Lipstick. The color sticks well to my lips and it lasts for hours. I think it looks pretty natural, too!

Not bad for only P99.00. Available in Watson's or any leading department stores out there.

Comments

Popular Posts