Skin Care Routine
I wish I could honestly boast how great my skin care routine is, but it's not stellar. Same goes for my skin. I don't have a flawless face. I battle with making those dark pimple marks lighter. I have to deal with the occasional zits which very much love to position itself around my nose or my eyebrows (I know weird!) But for what it's worth here is my everyday skin care routine:
At night I usually do the same thing, but I don't put on make-up (duh!). Instead, I apply tons of lip balm on my lips and lets it stay over night. I try to sleep early and get 6-7 hours of sleep (I sleep around 10 pm then wake up at 5:50 am). I drink tons of water, I consume about 2-3 Liters of water per day. I try to walk around town or wherever (walk in place/jog in place) for 30 minutes. I try to jump, or do jumping jacks. I try to drink one vitamin C after eating breakfast and before sleeping at night.
Clock says it is way past my bed time!!! Anyway, please do share yours! What products you use for your face? Is Kojic soap any good? haha!
- Wash my face with any kind of soap.
- Moisturize it with St. Dalfour moisturizing cream - I've been using St. Dalfour for more than a year now.
- Slather on sunblock gel from Flawless
- Put my "make-up" on (it's hardly called make-up!)
- Visit Let's Face It monthly for my a facial! I try not to prick my face and let pros to do it instead.
At night I usually do the same thing, but I don't put on make-up (duh!). Instead, I apply tons of lip balm on my lips and lets it stay over night. I try to sleep early and get 6-7 hours of sleep (I sleep around 10 pm then wake up at 5:50 am). I drink tons of water, I consume about 2-3 Liters of water per day. I try to walk around town or wherever (walk in place/jog in place) for 30 minutes. I try to jump, or do jumping jacks. I try to drink one vitamin C after eating breakfast and before sleeping at night.
Clock says it is way past my bed time!!! Anyway, please do share yours! What products you use for your face? Is Kojic soap any good? haha!



Comments
Post a Comment