Subic Loot Bag
Look who went on a junk food frenzy on Subic last weekend???
1 Cookie Dough Bites: Bite size cookie dough in creamy milk chocolate. Who wouldn't be tempted buying that box of sinful treat, right? Great topping for vanilla ice cream, but personally though, I don't like it.
2 Combos: Pepperoni Pizza flavor!!!
3 White Reese's Peanut Butter Cups: MILK CHOCOLATE STILL RULES! White chocolate and peanut butter aren't a good combo.
4 Munch: Pure natural Peanut goodness! It's basically a nut bar.
I am not planning to eat all of these junk in one day (oh gawd please teach me thy secret to patience and self-control). The last time I went to Subic I bought a big pack of mini Reese's Dark Chocolate peanut butter cups. I kept it all to myself and after a few days of feasting over the little demonic dark chocolate flavored junk, I had a pimple break out.
So the moral of the story kids? Being selfish causes what??? Pimples and over all, ug li ness.
Echos lerng.
1 Cookie Dough Bites: Bite size cookie dough in creamy milk chocolate. Who wouldn't be tempted buying that box of sinful treat, right? Great topping for vanilla ice cream, but personally though, I don't like it.
2 Combos: Pepperoni Pizza flavor!!!
3 White Reese's Peanut Butter Cups: MILK CHOCOLATE STILL RULES! White chocolate and peanut butter aren't a good combo.
4 Munch: Pure natural Peanut goodness! It's basically a nut bar.
I am not planning to eat all of these junk in one day (oh gawd please teach me thy secret to patience and self-control). The last time I went to Subic I bought a big pack of mini Reese's Dark Chocolate peanut butter cups. I kept it all to myself and after a few days of feasting over the little demonic dark chocolate flavored junk, I had a pimple break out.
So the moral of the story kids? Being selfish causes what??? Pimples and over all, ug li ness.
Echos lerng.


Comments
Post a Comment