Pipino Vegetarian Resto
1 Welcome to Pipino Vegetarian Food!
2 Pipino-Ginger Lemongrass Cooler - very refreshing drink!
3 Vegetable Tempura - very oily but the best dish I've tasted among the four meals
4 Banana Polenta with Asparagus Salad and Sun-dried Tomato Confit - somehow strange combination of vegetables. The Banana Polenta was a star on its own. If one eats it with the sun-dried tomatoes (which taste like prunes/raisins), it's nakakasuya. The presentation is nice and all but personally, the ingredients are not cohesive.
5 Lemongrass Tofu Skewers with Guava-Chili Sauce and Alfalfa - The taste is too lemongrassy, almost feels like I'm eating raw lemon grass because of the strong pungent flavor and aroma. Overall, not a fan of this dish either.
6 Cold Soba Buckwheat Noodles with Mango Salsa, Crispy Tofu & Soy Mirin - Too ordinary. I wasn't fond of the everything we ordered except for the Vegetable Tempura!
I am giving this a second try! I don't know why we didn't order the best sellers though. I heard Pipino's Veggie Lasagna is a winner.
______________
PIPINO: VEGETARIAN FOOD by Pino
39 Malingap St., Teacher's Village
Quezon City, Philippines
2 Pipino-Ginger Lemongrass Cooler - very refreshing drink!
3 Vegetable Tempura - very oily but the best dish I've tasted among the four meals
4 Banana Polenta with Asparagus Salad and Sun-dried Tomato Confit - somehow strange combination of vegetables. The Banana Polenta was a star on its own. If one eats it with the sun-dried tomatoes (which taste like prunes/raisins), it's nakakasuya. The presentation is nice and all but personally, the ingredients are not cohesive.
5 Lemongrass Tofu Skewers with Guava-Chili Sauce and Alfalfa - The taste is too lemongrassy, almost feels like I'm eating raw lemon grass because of the strong pungent flavor and aroma. Overall, not a fan of this dish either.
6 Cold Soba Buckwheat Noodles with Mango Salsa, Crispy Tofu & Soy Mirin - Too ordinary. I wasn't fond of the everything we ordered except for the Vegetable Tempura!
I am giving this a second try! I don't know why we didn't order the best sellers though. I heard Pipino's Veggie Lasagna is a winner.
______________
PIPINO: VEGETARIAN FOOD by Pino
39 Malingap St., Teacher's Village
Quezon City, Philippines


Comments
Post a Comment