Jeans are Mean!!


Jeans are mean! Ladies agree with me when I say it is so hard to find one perfect pair of jeans that will fit you like a glove. Heh, so I am saying goodbye to jeans and saying hello to.. slacks-ish kind of pants! I need comfortable and forgiving pair of pants to wear at work and/or on casual lazy days.

I just cannot stop thinking about this carrot pants and cardigan I tried on at SM Department store (see photo above). However, they do not have any other color for the pants except for black. I would have wanted a darker shade of brown, or caramel brown, or tree trunk brown (?) or darker shade of tan. Should I buy it, should I buy it?!?! 

Stuff I am out to possibly purchase today:
  • those cute carrot pants :3
  • shoes, maybe two pairs, depends 
  • bikini top (or maybe not, more on not)
  • charger + battery for dad
  • matcha latte at CBTL (again!)
  • Pork Floss / Cheese Floss / Fire floss at Breadtalk! Pls Breadtalk combine cheese and firefloss naman!
  • Sunblock for beach tomorrow!

I am planning to go on an all out shopping, no holds barred, get what you really want even though it's on the expensive side kind of shopping. I think I deprive myself too much of the good things. But darn, I always think I could get them expensive things on a cheaper price elsewhere and end up not buying anything. Egh. Cheapskate girl.

Comments

Popular Posts