Hello, An Update

...of my life which is nothing short of boring.

  • Spent an ample amount of money buying those damned milk teas proliferating like mushroom in the metro. As of latest researh, there are about 10 milk tea shops within walking distance from where I work. My definition of walking distance might be different from yours because I like walking... very much

  • Speaking of milk teas... I met the owner of Serenitea! I have been babbling about this fact for three days now. I usually start my story with "Ay! Alam mo yung Serenitea sa Greenhills? La lang. Coz I met the owner." People in the office usually react by looking at me for a good 3 seconds, yes that awkward 3 seconds, while I hold my smile until they hurt then we drop the topic altogether and go back to work. 


  • Bought two new straight cut "jeans" (more of like slacks? slacky jeans?!) and a pair of shoe in St. Francis.  Ang hindi lang enjoyable sa pamimili sa tiangge ay yung mga mala-langaw na saleslady. They go crazy and buzz around at the sight of a customer. "Bili na 'te. Mura lang 'yan. May ibang kulay pa 'yan. Sige na 'te, pwede sukatin 'yan. Bagay sayo 'te." TE!!!! WAIT HINDI AKO MAKAPAG-ISIP ANG DAMI MONG SATSAT. I involuntarily grind my teeth whenever I hear that overused sales pitch, I walk away and see the saleslady with a "ano ba yan, hindi naman pala bibili, ginulo pa yung hanger at pagkakaayos ko sa rack" look. Sarap busalan ng maduming medyas. Naiinis pa man din ako sa nakabusangot na mukha, lalo na kung hindi maganda. Okay, lalo na ang panget Argh

  • Driving practically the whole day yesterday from Ortigas - kalibliban ng bayan ng Cavite - Tagaytag - Batangas - back to Ortigas . From 7:30 AM to 9 PM, friends! But I am not complaining. I was able to prove three things: 1) Kering-keri ko na mag-long drive kaya na papuntang Baguio at kung saan man (napaparinig ako sa mga friends na gustong mag-out of town diyan sa tabi-tabi, and hell no, di libre ang gas, hati-hati tayo mga ateng!) proven and tested! 2) asking the locals for directions is a MUST! Wag mahiyang magtanong! Mabuti nalang mahilig akong magtanong. 3) Keri ko ang night driving, be it sa super highbhway or matrapik. Although sometimes, commuting is the best way option. Owning a car is an expensive way of living, man.

  • Meron akong katangahan sa pag-drive lalo na kung hindi ko pa kabisado ang lugar. I know right? The irony of it all: I'm a Geography graduate with no sense of direction.

Don't stay sober, sleep late and wake up late! E N J O Y  the long weekend, kids! 

Comments

Popular Posts