Cause This is Africa!
Paul and Len visits their Alma Mater, University of the Philippines, for a bit of Sunday camwhoring! The sunset was so lovely that afternoon.
How lovely if I could frolic in the meadows, run all afternoon in green oblivion and not get bites and scratches from insects and grass (respectively!)
*sigh* January breeze is awfully bittersweet. In repetitive news...
I still miss my super long hair. Shorter hair seems to instantly make me look..rounder. Blegh
| Add caption |
How lovely if I could frolic in the meadows, run all afternoon in green oblivion and not get bites and scratches from insects and grass (respectively!)
*sigh* January breeze is awfully bittersweet. In repetitive news...
I still miss my super long hair. Shorter hair seems to instantly make me look..rounder. Blegh
PMSing again. Aarrggh oh hormonal imbalance and being a woman



SHUT UP YOURE SKINNY
ReplyDeleteHAIISTT .. SPEECHLESS SWEETIE MWA <3 I SO LOVE YOU ... KEEP IT UP ^^, - MICKO17 <3
ReplyDeleteI love your shoes! And I think you look pretty either way. You carry it well kasi :D
ReplyDeletePaul is sooo good talaga with poses, ang drama! I specifically like the one where he was running, gondoooo!
ReplyDeleteAnd, and I think you're brogoues flatter your feet. Where'd you get them again?
Gibi shoes :)
ReplyDeletei need to have sunny afternoon photos like these! they're amazing len...:D
ReplyDelete**harry, let's go out on a sunny afternoon! LOL
♥ vanilla ice cream ♥