Aglio Olio Pasta
Very very basic pasta I think anyone can learn easily. No lame excuses like "I can't learn that/ I can't do that/ Gawd that's so complicated/ I can't chop!" because no knife skills are needed here and it's a no brainer!
Ingredients
- Olive oil
- garlic (lots of it!)
- anchovy
- red chili flakes (or red chili powder will do!)
- parmesan cheese
- spaghetti pasta
Here, easy instructions. Heat the olive oil to medium heat. Saute your garlic, be careful not to burn it (rhymes!!). Add your anchovies until it melts into tiny little pieces. Anchovies are salty by the way so be careful when you do decide on adding more salt later. Add in red chili flakes. Let the garlic, anchovy, red chili flakes party for a bit in the olive oil. Dump in your cooked spaghetti pasta in the pan. Swirl it around the glorious garlic olive oil sauce. Transfer pasta in your favorite plate/bowl then sprinkle in some parmesan cheese! Easier done than said (wrote? typed?) Top with basil or flat leaf parsley for a dash of color and flavor.
By the way, I bought cute little popsicle molds on Ebay!! Hope I can get it by Friday though. I am thrilled to make Strawberry Banana Yogurt Popsicles and Watermelon Lime Mint Popsies... and a lot of other things for my brother's birthday. Yeay for weekend cook-a-thon!


Comments
Post a Comment