What's This Blog Entry I Didn't Publish on October 11, 2010?
General pag-iinarte. I think. Standard, template of Len feeling down and weary.
1) Why I made this blog
2) Why I did not publish it
I still don't know:
1) Why I am publishing it now
2) and what the hell I was talking about then.
I'm so redundant, my gawd.
This is what I hate about life.
One day, the world seems to be working in your favor. Everything you wished and believed in your head that could happen suddenly presents itself into reality. At this point, your heart would be jumping with joy. You slap your face hard because you realize, "Damn, this is it!" But then we know that life could be funny, and by funny I mean handing you a big fat cake, you ready for that one big bite. That one big bite, you are probably THIS close to having a piece of that delicious cake. At the nick of time, someone takes it all back, just because the last minute someone had just changed his mind.
You are left dumb-founded, maybe with your mouth still wide open still expecting some sort of miracle. Drooling, you are now drooling. You realize now you have opened your mouth for too long. Nothing is happening might as well close your mouth and forget about it.
The next day, you feel disappointment.
Then the day after that, you feel hate. You begin to question yourself. Was it really your fault why you didn't have that cake? Is that cake not meant for you? :(
After the hate subsides, you feel insecure. Insecurity is an enemy everyone must be wary of. It destroys everything we believe in ourselves. At this point, there is no point. Just feeling disappointed, hate and insecure all rolled into one sushi roll.
Hehe.I cannot remember:
1) Why I made this blog
2) Why I did not publish it
I still don't know:
1) Why I am publishing it now
2) and what the hell I was talking about then.
I'm so redundant, my gawd.

Comments
Post a Comment