Thoughts for the Day

Let us start with pressure.

I've been thinking about pressure and how it's an unnecessary feeling. Imagine being too pressed for time and being pressured and letting yourself be overcome by this feeling won't help but block your brain from functioning normally.

And then pressure usually leads to negativities and then depression. It's a usual cycle known to humankind. Sometimes I think pressure is really self-inflicted. I mean you can tell yourself not to get pressured, as you can also dictate your own happiness (i.e. whohoooo!! The usb where all my important office files are in has been corrupted, but you know what?! Fck that because I can be happy. Yeay, I am HAPPY!! wiiiiihhh! Yeay happiness!! [*.*,] Lies.)

I asked an Almighty Zen guru we shall hide under the name C. on how to overcome pressure:
1) Stay calm by doing breathing exercises
2) Think of plans on how to remedy the problem
3) If there are no other options, always think that there is a silver lining
4) If you can't think of a silver lining, then think that it's not the end of the world
5) If you feel like it's the end of the world for you, all you have to do is visit Quiapo or those poor parts of Manila. Works like a *word that ryhmes with ~itch* (hehe me loves Easy A).
______________________

Second thing is eavesdropping.

Eavesdropping is probably the best hobby for lonely people (holleeeer!!). I mean, guys, I am sorry but when you are alone drinking coffee in a coffee shop and the people next to your table is having an intense conversation, it just cannot, as in cannot be helped, that the people within proximity are listening. We are great pretenders, looking as if we don't give a flying fck about your conversation with your friend but really, we are dying of laughter inside. Dying of laughter so much we text or make a mental note about your stupid/funny/sometimes sensible quotable quotes. Shame on us. Me.
Guy 1: Meet tayo mamaya. Dun nalang ako tulog sa inyo after work
Guy 2: Ay! Okay baby! Sige, sige. I will massage you! Pero, gusto ko..... naked! rawr meowr :3
T.M.I and chills down my spine, and not in a good way. But is actually cute that more man-to-man relationships are out in the open but still.. too much info.

It's just so nice to have a sort of.. vicarious connection with strangers. Feels like I've been friends with them for a long time. Awesome.

I need to meet new people, darn.

Comments

Popular Posts