Battle Chicken Round 1: 711 Fried Chicken

Aside from being obsessed with bulk-buying books, I am also obsessed with chicken. Fried chicken to be exact. Not only am I obsessed with it, I think I am...secretly in love with it. 

This is not my proudest moment but I must come clean and confess...


I AM HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH ANOTHER FRIED CHICKEN. PLEASE, DON'T LEAVE ME UNCLE JOHN!!! :"(


Seriously guys, I am torn between my two Fried Chicken Lovers. You see, it started when I felt like Uncle John got me bored. What, you again for breakfast, lunch and dinner? I cannot take this any longer so I walked and walked until my feet dragged me to 711 and I saw... IT. "WOW!!!", I said. "You look so attractive and so delicious I can't take my eyes of you. I need to devour you!"

I went in the store and hysterically looked for the fried chicken. People were thinking I was a mad woman on the loose but I didn't care. Licked my lips in excitement when I found it, grabbed it immediately without any hesitations and took it home. Felt the urgency to have it alone, all to myself. So, I went straight ahead to my room, locked the door and unwrapped this bundle of awesomeness one by one... religiously lavishing it with passion..

"Oh my goodness!", I cried with delight. "You are perfect... crispy peppered breaded skin, flavorful and moist flesh, a generous helping of gravy... and last but not least, I know size shouldn't matter but my, you are extra large for 75 bucks worth of a meal."

I love you, I do. Still confused with who I love better :( Uncle John and you are too alike but I have to say.. you are less oily. And I like that. I like that a lot.


In Conclusion:
  • Crispy and tasty breading 
  • Big serving of chicken parts
  • Moist and tender meat (although, Uncle John's tastier)
  • Less oilier than Uncle John's
  • More gravy
  • Not sure if these are being served freshly cooked

It's a must try. Will not disappoint.

Comments

Popular Posts