Monte Carlo
Guys, girls, everyone.. hello. Please do not waste your money on watching Monte Carlo. It is obviously a movie not meant to be seen at the cinema. Let's tag this movie under: "best seen on [pirated~!] DVD" or "let us wait for HBO/Cinemax/Star Movies to play this film."
The only good thing about the film though was Leighton Meester's peach shirt dress and grey waist belt:
Other than that, the movie was such a big cliche. And hello, what a weird combination of cast... ugh.
Oh maybe Selena Gomez in a bikini could spark some interest. I didn't know this girl is boobsy. Unfair.
I should mention here the junk I stuffed my mouth with while watching this film. Aunti Anne's Sour Cream powdered pretzel with Caramel Dip and a large bag of Piattos Sour Cream Chips + bottle of Lemon C2. Heh, it's a Sour Cream dateless Friday! Yeay!
Next stop: Temptation Island for the LULZ
Photos sources from the internet







Comments
Post a Comment