New Acquisitions!
I actually bought four books from the book sale (other one not in photo, I forgot the title). Buy 1 take 1 for a whopping 99 bucks! Stopped myself from over-hoarding books again because I know only one (two on lucky days!) out of four books are worth it. I caught myself carrying six books I wanted to read but... ended up slimming the choices down to Bare: On Women Dancing, Sex and Power & Missing Member. Then, the Rest Area is a compilation of 20 short stories. I like a book with lots of stories because I can always choose which story I wanted to read first a.k.a it's for people with a short attention span!
My perfume obsession seems to be relapsing once again, but I plan to do nothing about it (perfumes are luxurious expensive things!). I have three perfumes and the best part is all of them arestolen given as gifts (I'm a nice kid, what can I say?)
My favorite scent is D&G's Light Blue. It's a pretty girl kind of scent, almost a shy sweet Hi-I'm-an-undercover-flirt smell. Christian Lacroix's C'est La Fete (translated as It's A Party, I think) is a more mature womanly scent I wear at work (and maybe at parties). Giorgio Armani's Acqua di Gioia should be applauded for its scent's staying power. I can smell myself even sweating or running around the city.
But the perfume that really suits me the best is Bulgari's Amethyst. The scent lingers on for hours on end plus it also has that pretty-girl-scent-please-sniff-me-when-I-walk-by magic.
Meowr :3
My perfume obsession seems to be relapsing once again, but I plan to do nothing about it (perfumes are luxurious expensive things!). I have three perfumes and the best part is all of them are
My favorite scent is D&G's Light Blue. It's a pretty girl kind of scent, almost a shy sweet Hi-I'm-an-undercover-flirt smell. Christian Lacroix's C'est La Fete (translated as It's A Party, I think) is a more mature womanly scent I wear at work (and maybe at parties). Giorgio Armani's Acqua di Gioia should be applauded for its scent's staying power. I can smell myself even sweating or running around the city.
But the perfume that really suits me the best is Bulgari's Amethyst. The scent lingers on for hours on end plus it also has that pretty-girl-scent-please-sniff-me-when-I-walk-by magic.
Meowr :3



Comments
Post a Comment