New Lucky Me Pancit Flavor and Great Taste Coffee


Totally not fond of this new Lucky Me! Pancit Pares: Beef Asado Flavor. What it is basically is a sweeter saucy version of the original Pancit Canton flavor. I don't think this will be something the masses will be dependent on (hah! Why yes, dear readers! Do you know that Filipinos are notorious for buying instant-anything foodstuff? As in yes, it is part of the family's grocery list and daily diet!). I admit that I am not a Lucky Me! fan. I'm more of a Nissin Pancit Canton Seafood Flavor and Nissin Yakisoba kind of girl (and kind of infatuated with Lucky Me Hot Chili Flavor topped with homemade kimchi!)


Then there is Great Taste White Coffee. Surprisingly very smooth and creamy, the powder itself is super fiiiiine (you fine, girl, you fiiiiine). Wow, there is a head-to-head battle between Kopiko Brown Sugar Coffee and Great Taste White Coffee. I miss 711 French Vanilla Cappuccino though

What is your favorite instant pancit canton and instant coffee?

P.S. I heard Great Taste Coffee used to have interesting flavors like Black Forest flavored coffee. How true??

Comments