Monte Carlo Afterthought and Weekend Stories

Realized how totally confusing Monte Carlo is! This is me talking about Monte Carlo after two days upon watching it in the big screen (TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY, GUYS). I was trying to recall why they have to go to Paris, who is Meg in Grace's life and the blonde girl's importance to the whole story. Uhm, read: forgettable story plot?

What I would like to point out is how the characters weren't build up enough for the audience to understand the character's personal conflict. For sure there must have been a reason why Grace wanted to go to Paris so much. or why Meg is such a difficult person to deal with, and why being an older half-sister to Grace (Selena Gomez) was a hard responsibility to assume. The other blonde girl.. I still don't understand why she was in the plot to begin with. She had a boyfriend played by Cory Monteith who asked her to marry him the night before she leaves for Paris, and then.. what? It's a girl-dreams-of-bigger-dreams-outside-her-hometown-and-boyfriend-wants-to-remain-the-country-boy-that-he is. Fine. In the end, blonde girl, having gone to Paris to see the bigger world, realized how that world wasn't for her.. and ends up marrying the boyfriend.

It's a Lizzie McGuire Movie meets Eurotrip Rated PG edition meets Sisterhood of The Travelling Pants (though, STTP is 100 folds better than Monte Carlo).

We now proceed to a segment called:

~~~Boring Weekend Stories!~~~

Photo credits Mama Brends!

Saturday afternoon was mostly spent on the road. Met Brenda (and supposedly Luane) at Moonleaf Tea, Maginhawa St., Teacher's Village QC. Then fetched Brenda home to Tandang Sora. It was so difficult driving alone and at night, and the rain never stopping a wink. I got stuck in traffic for a good two hours, this was mostly because of my mistake. But you know what we get out of mistakes: lessons. Lessons that are etched in your brain for the rest of your life! After passing by the traffic areas, I stopped by Cafe Lupe, Antipolo because I was so curious of what it looks like, now that it has been newly renovated. Also, yes, to answer your question, I do date myself on Saturday nights and I eat dinner alone in romantic places! ergh.

Sunday was lethargic as usual, but I am not complaining. Show business chika (gossip) on Sunday afternoons are always entertaining. Angel Locsin is dating one of the Younghusband (what a surname) Brothers. KC Concepcion was the one who interviewed the seemingly new hot couple in town. I was disturbed how robotic Angel is and how her face seems to... be the same size as her breasts. She looks like she just gave birth to two pairs of twins.

Then there was Mark Gil, wailing on national television, defending her pregnant daughter, Andi. I was too tempted to know who impregnated this girl so I asked google search engine. I typed in: sinong nakabuntis kay Andi Eigenmann? The names Jake Ejercito and Albie Casino were the top two turn outs. I learned that former Joseph Estrada has a hot, handsome son and that Albie Casino has a big Barbara Streisand nose.

I finished the night off by eating a bag of Piattos and sleeping afterwards. I'm going to enjoy eating like a pig until I turn twenty five. Age twenty five shall be the starting point of my healthy lifestyle. I still have about 450 days to abuse this body.

Comments

Popular Posts