Current Reads


I think I may have an obsession with books. This obsession I do not find any alarming, nor is it anything remotely dangerous. In fact, I think I should encourage myself to read and buy more books. I always buy an average of three books in a month. Sometimes even 3 books per payday. I can afford to bulk-buy books because I buy mine in book sales. It's like the thrift store for books and it's guilt-free. Cheapskate forevaaaaaaaaah!

The book I enjoyed the most is Art of Seduction, followed by Josh Bazell's Beat The Reaper. Looking For Mr. Goodfrog is too much of a chic literature for me, so I decided to stop after twenty pages. Probably will read that again during summer time, on the beach while sunbathing (I never sunbathe ever, so let's see when this happens). Looking forward to start reading Winkie by Clifford Chase. Bought it for only P25.00 and a friend told me she can't put the book down upon reading the first few pages!

I never feel like buying a book is a waste of money. Just like I never feel drained after baking at midnight and finishing at the break of dawn.

I have... 10 more books I haven't read since I bought them. Just like I have a mountain of clothes I haven't worn yet. Egh.

Comments

Popular Posts