Planking Madness!

This is an alternative career choice in the future or maybe hobby:

Photo credits to this guy
Photo credits to this guy
I am considering to plank when I grow old, say when I am around 60 plus years old. By then I would have the following "planking characteristics". Planking, my dear friends, is not meant for everyone

By the time I'm 60 years of age I'm already a retard, or already showing signs of retardation. Therefore, boredom will strike and I'd find anything more interesting than traveling or watching after my grandkids. While retardation and boredom are two awfully lethal combination for further... stupidity, I would have thought that planking will be the ticket for my grandchildren to think I'm the coolest grandma around. They would boast to their peers, "Hey my lola can plank better than you, punk! And how old are you, eight? Laos." And I'd have that hell to the yeahz  look. While maybe sticking out my tongue. Wait, that's too juvenile, scrap that..

Right. Planking will be my bonding time with my grand kids. I plank, they take the photo. We travel together, they dare me to plank in dangerous places, I accept the challenge, I get into accidents, we laugh about it, and maybe someday, they'll continue the planking tradition. Awesome. Having this title is totally fine with me: Len, The Grandma Planker Wonder.

What is Planking according to Urban Dictionary?

To plank. To lay horizontally in a strange or unusual place. To plank you must lay horizontally straighten your body and point your fingers and toes down (towards your feet), then you must name your "plank" and post a picture of the creator (of the plank) performing the pose on Facebook.
Planking is a great pastime for people who get bored easily and have friends willing to take pictures of them looking like retards. Public planking is more adventurous and is harder to pull off especially on things like: cop cars, public toilets, and in the middle of six way highways.
Planking can also be dangerous if performed: in places of frequent use, the tops of tall buildings and placed frequented by pedophiles and rapists.

Whoever thought of this planking thing is brilliant.

Comments

Popular Posts