Bu-to-nes
I am the Ultimate Master of Correctly-Buttoning-My-Polo-Shirt.
Purchasing attractive, outstanding and lovely oven is not worth it. Therefore, I am buying three pairs of cute flats instead. I shall do this errand in about six hours, which is around 3 PM this afternoon.
There are life changing decisions I must make. For example, right now I argue with myself if I should waste my money on tarot card reading again. Oh how I love to paranoid myself.
Purchasing attractive, outstanding and lovely oven is not worth it. Therefore, I am buying three pairs of cute flats instead. I shall do this errand in about six hours, which is around 3 PM this afternoon.
There are life changing decisions I must make. For example, right now I argue with myself if I should waste my money on tarot card reading again. Oh how I love to paranoid myself.


Comments
Post a Comment