San Miguel Super Coffeemix: Grandeur



"What? San Miguel? Coffee? Strange."


It was so confusing I had momentarily forgotten how to construct a sentence. Yes, that was my initial reaction having received the box of San Miguel Super (really?) Coffeemix: Grandeur. It looks expensive and it looks delicious.

It says on the box that "indulgence is one's greatest pleasure."  Followed by two bullet points of why it's a Premium Grande Instant Coffee Blend:

  • Finest Columbian Arabica coffee beans
  • 45% less calories than regular 3 in one coffee

    Apparently folks, looks can be quite deceiving. I am not ecstatic nor crazy about this coffee drink. For one, I like my coffee a little sweet, SanMig's is a little blah. Secondly, I am not a coffee expert therefore I find it hard to appreciate the Columbian Arabica-ness of the coffee (haven't got the fainest clue on what it should taste like!) Not buying one if I had a choice. Again, it's a matter of personal preference. Some of you guys might actually enjoy SanMig's Super Coffeemix.

    Meanwhile, I am off to the Land of the Fat Camp. Davao today until Sunday! Please wish that I don't turn into a whale in three days. :|

    Comments