Of Weddings and Davao Weekend

Wow! Len didn't crop her face! And yes, this is a crappy photobooth photo.
My only photo in Davao and it doesn't even show the Davao-ness of Davao (oh gawd too many Davao in one sentence)

Edit: I was in Davao last weekend but it doesn't look like it.

There.

My mother shall go faceless here because she wouldn't appreciate her face parading around my blog. We attended a wedding in Davao and I was almost persecuted at the church for wearing a short bandage dress. Kidding. I wasn't allowed to walk in the aisle to give the "offering" (hmm part of the wedding ceremony?) to the newly weds because I look hmmm... scandalous..?? K.

Buffet was inevitable, like gravity. You cannot say no to it, you must give in because it's there and you have no choice but to be a fat pig when you're in Davao. It's nature! It's okay to be a glutton, it's okay to eat breakfast buffet, lunch buffet, merienda buffet and dinner buffet for three days. No one will judge you there. So... do not be afraid, child.

Oh, but the focal point of the Davao weekend trip was the Diamond Peel session I had at Luminesse Facial Center. Guess how freaking much one diamond peel session costs?? P450.00. YES you read that right, son. P450.00! What a joke, a joke that is true and unfunny. Which means that it isn't a joke (whuuuut).

And I seem to like Durian now, even the smell. Like I can't wait to make a Durian Perfume for y'all.

Then.. I'm leaving Manila again for Nueva Ecija in a few minutes. You know what that means?! French Onion Soup in the weekend!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts