I-Just-Like-My-Outfit-Today Post and Word Vomits
I wish I could face-paint myself easily on days where I am not in the mood to show my face. There was a zit waiting to happen at the side of my nose again. I rushed to Let's Face It and told the receptionist ate papa-inject ko pimple ko. Then I met the doctor and we had a 15-second transaction. Hi hello doc painject netong pimple na tutubo. Hi Len, okay, hindi ito masakit *tusok* Okie, goodbye, thank you po. Thank you din.
Done. Just like that. Next time, I am so not waiting for my pimple to erupt when I can have it injected with antibiotics asap! It magically disappears the next day (-.-,)
Just this morning, I saw a dead body in the highway. A dead body fresh from a motorcycle accident. It was an ugly, horrendous sight. The lingering image will haunt me later in my dreams.
Words... I am not in the writing mood. It's hard to grope for the right words to write (see? I did it again huhu)
_____
For the fishy person that you are, I demand the capital letter Y. Elaborate. Please expound further. Modified True or False.


Comments
Post a Comment