The 30-Day Blog Challenge

Because I've been doing blast from the past photos lately, I thought I should get started with the 30-day blog challenge. A lot of bloggers are doing this, and it wouldn't hurt not to join as well, would it?

I got the idea from Helga. She is really really pretty and I am thinking of schemes on how I can *accidentally* run into her in Ortigas. I will let the fate do that for me. If our paths are meant to cross, then it shall be. Hi, Helga! We work in the same area *wink wink

A no-brainer mechanics, people. It saves us bloggers time to think of interesting topics. I tell you, sometimes our muse is nowhere to be found which is why 30-day blog challenge exists to help us blog about something, anything.

Day 1 – A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.
Day 2 – A photo of something you ate today.
Day 3 – Your idea of the perfect first date.
Day 4 – Your favorite photograph of your best friend.
Day 5 – A photo of yourself two years ago.
Day 6 – A photo of an animal you’d love to keep as a pet.
Day 7 – Your dream wedding.
Day 8 – A song to match your mood.
Day 9 – A photo of the item you last purchased.
Day 10 – A photo of your favorite place to eat.
Day 11 – What’s in your makeup bag?
Day 12 – A photograph of the town you live in.
Day 13 – Your favorite musician and why?
Day 14 – A TV show you’re currently addicted to.
Day 15 – Something you don’t leave the house without.
Day 16 – Your celebrity crush.
Day 17 – A photo of you and your family.
Day 18 – Something you crave a lot.
Day 19 – Another picture of yourself.
Day 20 – The meaning behind your blog name.
Day 21 – A photo of something that makes you happy.
Day 22 – A letter to someone who has hurt you recently.
Day 23 – 15 facts about you.
Day 24 – A photo of something that means a lot to you.
Day 25 – What’s in your purse?
Day 26 – A photo of somewhere you’ve been to.
Day 27 – A picture of you last year and now and how have you changed since then?
Day 28 – Your favorite movie.
Day 29 – Something you could never get tired of doing.
Day 30 – A photograph of yourself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days.

I shall start tonight as my day had just began.

PS

A big thanks to 20 York Street for giving me a blog award! yiiheee :D

Comments

  1. Whoa, good luck with your blog challenge! Sounds like a lo, but I think it'll be lots of fun for you!

    And so exciting that we have the same camera!! Ahh! I haven't really had a chance to play around with the fun settings on it -- I'm trying to get it to take normal photos, haha -- but all of it sounds so intriguing. I've done a couple of panorama photos with my old camera, so it will be neat to try it again with this one. I have no idea what Pop Art does, but I'm determined to find out tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna do this challenge too :) Draft pa nga lang. I'm too lazy eh and idk what is more user friendly, wordpress or blogger. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute idea! I will check back in the morning (which is evening for you!) I could never get used to that when I was in Manila!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im thinking about doing this over at besoslynn.blogspot.com! Thanks to you and helga! Love your blog, Im inspired! besos

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts