Sauna De Fudge Review

Remember when I bought a facial mask? The one you buy in *Watson that is very affordable? Well, I finally decided to try it last night. The one I tried is called Sauna de Fudge, and yes it sounds yummy. There is an explicit instruction to not eat the facial mask cream. In non-French non-bourgeoisie term, it's called a Hot Vanilla cream face mask.

If I were an idiot with a brain the size of a peanut, I would have poured the vanilla face mask on top of a hot fudge brownie. Hmmmm droolz
Quick review!
  • The packaging claims that the facial mask is self-heating. In all fairness, it really is true to its word. When I applied the cream on my face, there was an instant heating sensation. Not the kind of sensation which burns, but is, in my opinion, very very relaxing.
  • The self-heating capability of the cream subsides quickly. Although I would not know if the cream loses the heat, or our body, in this case, our face gets accustomed to the heat. Nonetheless, still is a satisfying experience.
  • You leave on the face mask for 15-30 minutes. When I took it off, I felt rather good. It's like I was doing a favor for my skin. My face looks so clean that I pictured myself in my barest of bare face. No, I don't do photoshop so this is my naked face right here. I suddenly feel so vulnerable.
I have dark circles around my eyes and it's a genetic make-up I must live with. See, I don't look so bad without make-up on, uh wait,  I don't do make-ups! I need to learn how to apply make-up one of these days.
  •  Before I forget, this stuff SMELLS SO DELICIOUS why wouldn't you want to not put it on your face?! Unless it makes you hungry and you're on a strict diet, then don't dare. Guys, you have to understand that this is not a real vanilla fudge. It's a self-heating Mediterranean Clay made aromatic and yummy by adding some vanilla extract.
  • In conclusion, I would definitely buy and do this again! I love it, I love it, I love it! I'm going to try other Montagne Jeunesse products. :)
Coffee at the start of the day is a must for me. Am I the only person in the entire planet who is dependent on coffee for bowel movement??

Looks like someone's ready to take a dump!

We naturally end up with self-gratuitous, self-indulgent photos. Always.

Or not really.

Look! A sugar apple (Atis in Filipino language)!

Sugar apple
It tastes like... I can't even begin to explain. If you're familiar with Guyabanos, it has the similar consistency but sweeter, waaay sweeter.

*Watson is like a mini-version of Walmart

Comments

  1. I just found your blog....super cute.....thought Id say hi.....:)

    Statements in Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Collete! I started following your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahha, omg. I thought those cubes were pieces of Spam! I guess that's an Asian thing? Your skin is absolutely gorgeous. You're so cute. ♥

    That sugar apple looks scary though. :( Does it taste good?

    ReplyDelete
  4. that doesn't look good but i hope it tastes better! i bet it does.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julia: HAHAHAHA I would have never thought that! yes, I think red enveloped and money is truly an Asian thing :) Thanks! I think Asians have really nice skin. Plus, we look younger than our real age. Lolz

    Elle Sees: It looks weird but it's actually a delicious fruit. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts