HELLO! I TRANSFERRED TO ANOTHER BLOGSITE!

Hi! If I do have readers, please be reminded that from now on, I will be blogging at http://lentechism.blogspot.com 

It is depressing that google doesn't even know I exist! Ugh. Posterous is so *curses*

I managed to export some blogs ther already so it would not be hard for you and I to go around. It is still under construction. Don't expect it to be pretty. I still haven't fully grasped this new format yet. I am asking around how to make my blog prettier. You can help me if you want. I am open to suggestions.

I promise lentechism.blogspot.com will be a prettier blog than this one. Also, a more social and googe-search friendly site.

Thanks guys for taking the time to read this! :)

Posted via email from Orange and Banana Mondays

Comments

  1. Hi Len... I'm migrating to blogspot too. Wordpress is too professional (html and ccs) heavy for me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts