Favorite Summer Photos + Jumping Shots
I am in a rush because it is 11:30 PM and I have to leave tomorrow for an event. The event is some 4 hours drive from the office and is scheduled at 10 AM meaning I have to wake up around 4 AM to get ready and be on my way on 5 in the morning.
Just a quick post before I doze off. Here are some of my favorite summer pictures and jumping photos! You will meet my best friend here. His name is Paul and he is awesome. He does amazing jump shots, too.
Beach photos were taken in Boracay Island, Philippines.
Just a quick post before I doze off. Here are some of my favorite summer pictures and jumping photos! You will meet my best friend here. His name is Paul and he is awesome. He does amazing jump shots, too.
Beach photos were taken in Boracay Island, Philippines.
| With Jackie Tan! She is the co-owner of the foldable and rollable shoes called Suelas :) |









You guys are so good at jumping! Seriously some of them look so acrobatic and almost like you're wearing wires in the air. Love them!
ReplyDelete:D funny, you like jumping :DDD
ReplyDeleteYou make jump shots look so easy and fun. Not at all awkward *points at self* :)
ReplyDeleteAlso you're so fit I kind of want to hit the gym!
Bea from A plus B
Looove these! Love Boracay, absolutely.
ReplyDeleteBtw, I LOVE YOUR BLOG! See for yourself:
http://twentyyork.blogspot.com/2010/09/i-love-your-blog-award.html
ha ha I love these pictures!
ReplyDeletehttp://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com
Jst stumbled across ur lovely blog....
ReplyDeleteLOVE the pictures and the cute floral dress on the last pic..
xx
That last one is my favorite! And omg, I want your bodyyyyyyy! For me! Lean and fit! My dream bodeh lol.
ReplyDeleteGreat shots of all the jumping action! Super fun!
ReplyDelete-Gayle from www.gayleisvolatile.blogspot.com
Cute shots! :)
ReplyDeleteHave a beautiful day!
M.
http://timeslikemine.blogspot.com/
Wow, you guys can get some pretty serious air! Haha, I'm impressed. Looks like you guys had a bunch of fun!
ReplyDeleteokay I'm really jealous of your jumping pics. I think I never managed to shoot such a good jumping pic. You guys are really jumping pros. I'm impressed!
ReplyDeleteDi ako makaget-over sa concave tummy (as per rej) mo! Ang sexy mo!
ReplyDelete