What Did You Wear on Your Graduation?

I will be doing a lot of blast-from-the-past related posts because I would not have time to blog in the weekend. The next coming posts are scheduled. I NEED TO CATCH UP ON MY SOCIAL LIFE! :) I think it would be nicer if I share a little bit of my life for you guys to know me better. My graduation happened in April this year.

To start off, I was one a half years delayed in actually graduating college/university not because I was a lazy student but because I had to transfer campus. I studied two years in University of the Philippines Baguio. I took the course BA Social Anthropology Minor in Psychology. Since Baguio City is not necessarily close to my hometown, I had to transfer campus in Manila. The nearest school from my house was University of the Philippines Diliman and took BS Geography as a course. Social Anthropology and Geography are quite two different discipline, so some of my major subjects were not credited. In short, I almost had to start all over again. I will not bore you with the shortcomings I had gone through and had overcome. All you need to know is that three years after, I see me walking up the stage, getting my diploma.  

I was a moody biatch on my graduation day. I was PMS-ing, I was emotional, I was a mess. :( But my friends are so awesome they looked past the monster in me! We need friends who understand our mood swings. Really, we do.

Funny that shoe malfunctions happen at the most convenient times (feel my sarcasm). My right shoe lost its ribbon detail, which you would see in the photos below.
This graduation dress is thrifted. The tailoring costs more than the actual price of the dress!
My bestest friend, Rej. Law school is currently a hindrance to our meet-ups to push through. We haven't seen each other since we graduated :( I MISS HER BADLY

Yeay! A life defining moment! I was already working by the time formalities like graduation ceremonies happened. Still, I am proud of the fact I am a university graduate!
A picture of my sanity savers! My best friend on the left and my best gay friend on the right. I love them to pieces.
 What did you wear on your graduation day? :)

Comments

  1. Ack what happened to my comment? Bhu hu!

    I was just saying.. Yay, UP Maroons! I went to Diliman too but didn't get to finish there, had to move a lot. Went to De La Salle and more!

    Lovely photos!

    Xox,

    Malou

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, a fellow Iska! since you just graduated last April, i'm embarassed to even tell you what my student number is! haha.

    http://deathbyplatforms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts